Computer Repairs Gold Coast
Our Computer Repairs Gold Coast onsite services offer many different types of computer repairs. Our computer repairs are available to all customers that are home or business users. As we all know computers can be frustrating and send you crazy when things aren’t working as they should.
We can help with a vast array of services, with saying that we aren’t just good at fixing computers, we will provide you with excellent response times, you can take advantage of our same day repairs, professional individuals doing the job, that know what they are doing.
We guarantee all of our computer repairs for 14 days after we have completed the job, so if the same issue comes back we will happily return to fix the problem. Our computer repair services include fixes for many issues such as the following:
- Slow and painful performing computer, PC, Mac or Laptop – we can check what programs are running in the background causing the computer to be slow, and we always check your computer logs for hard drive issues.
- Upgrading that old computer – we check to see how much memory your computer has, most computers have usually 2GB to 4 GB of ram, and if it’s capable of having more RAM we will upgrade it…that will speed things up!
- Software Issues – common windows errors that pop up, missing programs on start etc. the list is endless, but we can fix any system errors that you may have.
- Failing to start up – There are many issues that can cause a computer not to start properly, hardware issues including hard drive, graphics card or cable issues.
- Data Recovery – Lost your files, photos or documents? No fear, we can successfully recover all deleted data from your computer. In the event of hard drive failure there are other means. Read our forensic data recovery and what it means.
- New computer setup – If you have just purchased a new computer, you ask yourself how do I get all of my photos, documents and emails to the new one. Well, we can help you! We have done this thousands of times before.
- Printer setup to your computer – Wires or wireless, are you confused? Its easy for us, we can setup that printer to your wireless router or have it shared on the network so that all users in your home or office can print to it. Make sure when you are buying a printer it is capable of connecting using USB, Wireless (WiFi) of Ethernet Cable (Networked).
- Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) – This is quite a common occurrence with computers. They can be caused by computer drivers, windows update and a failing device in the computer. Sometimes hard to diagnose, but the process of elimination using allows us to find the culprit.
- Virus Protection and Computer Security
- And much much more…
If you require one of these services or are experiencing one of these common computer issues, please contact us to talk about a solution or service that we can help with.